Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Finally....something's happened

We finally received our welcome letter and final construction plans from Masterton today. The plans were spot on and showed all the final corrections we needed done. The letter includes the contact details of our Construction Co-ordinator (CC) and our Site Supervisor (SS).
 I didnt waste any time and I called the SS straight away to see what the go is and he confirmed that he only received the construction plans yesterday and he is currently away in Canberra overseeing other jobs so he couldnt tell me much else.
Apparently one of his associates called out to the block today to have a look but I unfortunately didnt spot him.
The SS assured me that something should happen within the next 5 working days (currently at 15 working days), even if its just a fence and a loo, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment